Build a Smart Factory with Ignition
The industrial control system is a combination of software, hardware and communications infrastructure that allows real-time data acquisition from the production process and its management and optimization. We use the Ignition software to create the exact industrial control system that our customers need.
Ignition software is the first truly universal industrial application platform for connecting all your data, and designing and deploying industrial applications throughout an enterprise, without limits. It consists of the Ignition platform and Ignition modules that add powerful functionality, empowering the creation of virtually any kind of industrial application including SCADA, MES, IIoT, reporting, alarming, and more.
Ignition is being developed by Inductive Automation, an independent company founded in 2003 and based in California, USA.
Siviko is a Gold Certified Integrator of Ignition 8.1 and Certified Integrator of Sepasoft’s SPC Module
How Does It Work?
One Central Hub for Everything on the Plant Floor
Ignition is server software that acts as the hub for everything on your plant floor for total system integration. No matter what brand, model, or platform, it talks to your plant-floor equipment just as naturally as it talks to SQL databases, seamlessly bridging the gap between production and IT.
Uses Modern Technology
Ignition is built on open standard technologies such as the easy-to-support IT standards like SQL, Python, MQTT, and OPC UA. It could be installed on any major operating system including mobile OSes like iOS and Android. Furthermore, one could view clients on any device including desktops, industrial displays, and mobile devices.
Ignition is unlimited, so for the low cost of one server license you can seamlessly connect all your data, design any kind of industrial application with ease, and instantly web-deploy unlimited industrial and mobile clients to anyone, anywhere — all from one universal platform for industrial automation.
Unlimited Possibilities to Create Industrial Application Such as SCADA, IIoT, MES, and More
Easily control, track, display and analyze your processes.
Ignition SCADA combines an unlimited licensing model, with instant web-based deployment, and the industry-leading toolset for supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) — all on one open and scalable universal platform. Ignition empowers your business to easily control your processes, and track, display, and analyse all your data, without limits. Ignition’s affordability, scalability, and capabilities make it the world’s best SCADA platform.
With the new Ignition 8 version and the Perspective Module, one can build Build mobile-responsive industrial applications using HMTL5. Now you can monitor and control your process directly from your mobile phone.
The Industrial Internet of Things
Make your data more accessible and efficient with MQTT
Ignition IIoT is an end-to-end Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) solution that combines the amazing efficiency of the MQTT data-transfer protocol with the unlimited data acquisition and development power of the Ignition industrial application platform. With Ignition, you can easily connect to plant-floor and field devices at the edge of your network, and push data from thousands of devices across numerous sites through a central MQTT infrastructure to both industrial and business applications.
Track your production, manage recipes, calculate OEE, apply SPC and more.
Ignition is the ideal platform for MES (manufacturing execution system) because you can connect, monitor, and control your manufacturing data to create systems that ensure effective execution of operations and improved production output. Inductive Automation has teamed up with its strategic partner, Sepasoft, to offer a strong lineup of MES solutions for the Ignition platform. The Sepasoft MES modules for Ignition provide control, traceability, and documentation of the transformation of raw materials into finished goods in real-time.
Benefits of Using Ignition
Optimize performance, reduce waste and maximize profitability across the factory floor
Increased Rate and Productivity
- Improved production flow through complete or partial automation of certain processes, improved planning and problem-solving.
- Faster problem solving based on data that is collected from machines and turned into information. The basis for continuous improvement.
- Tracking of Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE).
- Preventive maintenance of machines as a result of data analysis.
- Less unplanned downtime.
Decreased Costs and Reduced Waste
- Enables optimization of inventory levels due to better data availability and hence planning.
- Reduction of labour operating expenses. Much of the work related to gathering and processing data can be automated.
- New workers could be trained and put into operations faster.
- Prevention of serious industrial accidents and incidents via alarming.
- Monitoring and optimization of energy use. Energy Management System for electricity, water, air, gas and others.
- Can detect product defects and alarm about them.
- Statistical Process Control (SPC) functionality.
- Help in compiling 8D reports and other methods by finding the root cause of a problem.
- Track and trace of the entire production and quick access to historical data.
- Real-time information from the production floor
- Easier recipe or settings management.
- Enables easier communication between machines, workers and other systems.