Our primary goal has always been to enable the industry to be more productive and efficient through industrial engineering and software solutions. Often, the problems we solve are complex and require a combination of knowledge from several different areas of expertise, the ability to innovate and to make the right judgments. That is why over the years we have been carefully building a portfolio of products, services and competencies to give us the widest possible range of tools to solve those problems.
We are pleased to add to our portfolio the integration of Fanuc industrial robots, which allows us to offer flexible and reliable solutions for palletizing, depalletizing, picking, packaging and other material handling. We offer a complete solution that includes the installation and programming of industrial robots and peripherals and other supporting infrastructure such as the design and manufacture of custom grippers, conveyor belts, manipulators, machine vision, Ignition based industrial control systems, dosing systems, sensors and measuring instruments and more.
We believe that robotic systems are yet to find application in Bulgaria and will allow manufacturers to be more productive, optimize their costs, increase the quality of the product and be more flexible in the face of market changes. This will make them more competitive on the international stage. Industrial robots have a number of important benefits:
- Increased efficiency. Industrial robots are built to perform fast and accurate. In addition, they are commonly used to automate production processes that previously have taken much more time and resources to complete. As a result, production line efficiency could be increased.
- Improved quality. Industrial robots have extremely high levels of accuracy and repeatability, which reduces variation and increases the quality of the finished product. This can also reduce the time spent on quality control.
- Improved working environment. Some tasks are too dangerous, intense, or repetitive for humans to carry and can instead be done by industrial robots. As a result, working conditions and safety can be significantly improved.
- Increased profitability. The introduction of industrial robots provides higher levels of profitability with a lower cost of the final product by increasing the efficiency of the production process and reducing the resources and time to complete it, while achieving better quality. The integration of industrial robots saves considerable resources in the mid and long term. In our experience, the return on such projects is on average about 20% to 50% per year, and in specific cases even more.
- Uninterrupted working process. Industrial robots can operate around the clock at 100% efficiency.
- Help with the problem of finding staff. Bulgaria is already experiencing the effects of the demographic crisis, but the intensity will be even higher over the next 20 years. According to Eurostat data, by 2040, the active population in the 15-64 age group is expected to decrease by around 1 000 000 people. This will have a huge negative effect on staffing and labour costs. There is no way Bulgarian enterprises can deal with this problem without automation and production optimization.
- Prestige. Although industrial robots are machines like any other, they have always captivated the human imagination because of their elegance, speed, power and precision. Definitely industrial robots are a symbol of high-tech manufacturing. For this, in addition to all the other benefits listed so far, they can also be used as a marketing tool to impress your customers and partners.
Why exactly did we choose FANUC as a partner in industrial robots?
- FANUC is the only company in the industry to develop and manufacture all its major components in-house, FANUC products boast superior quality and functional reliability coupled with the highest levels of availability. As a result, Fanuc robots are extremely reliable.
- FANUC is also the largest industrial robotics company and has a large portfolio of various robots. Palletizing robots, which is our focus now, are among the fastest.
- FANUC also has a long history with its presence in Bulgaria and offers local support and prevention for the entire lifetime of the robot.
Adding industrial work to our portfolio is a big and important step in the development of the company because it will allow us to give more to our clients. If you are interested in industrial robots and have a specific idea for an application – contact us and we would be happy to discuss it.