We enable the industry to be more productive and efficient through industrial engineering and software solutions, such as the integration of industrial robots and Ignition SCADA.
We are a system integrator of FANUC industrial robots, which allows us to offer flexible and reliable solutions for:
- pick and place,
- packaging and
- other material handling applications.
We offer a complete industrial robots integration solutions that include the installation and programming of industrial robots and peripherals and other supporting infrastructure such as the design and manufacture of custom grippers, conveyor belts, manipulators, machine vision, Ignition based industrial control systems, dosing systems, sensors and measuring instruments and more.
Industrial robots are increasingly used in a variety of industries and applications because they can be programmed to perform dangerous, dirty and/or repetitive tasks with consistent precision and accuracy. We believe that robotic systems are yet to find application in Bulgaria. It will enable local manufacturers to be more productive, optimize their costs, increase the quality of the product and be more flexible in the face of market changes. Furthermore, this will make them more competitive on the international stage as well.
FANUC M-710iC/70 palletizing robot manipulates plastic bags and does 6 different operations with a single gripper. The robot takes up the empty bags, opens and positions them, controls the dosing, seals with heating, and finally palletize the bags.
The Siviko Bag Application Robot system is an excellent automated solution for the bagging process of valve bags. It is fast, flexible, compact in size and easy to use. It can work with all types of filling machines and with many different types of valve bags.
We offer the development and implementation of industrial control systems (ICS).
ICS is a combination of software, hardware and communications infrastructure that allows real-time data acquisition from the production process and its management and optimization. They are the missing link between the hardware (programmable logic controllers, actuators and sensors) and the higher-level enterprise systems (ERP, CRM, BI and etc.)
We are a certified integrator of Ignition, which is among the fastest-growing platforms in the world for the development of industrial software applications due to its technological and licensing advantages. Ignition allows for the development of various applications such as SCADA, MES, EMS and IIoT that work seamlessly in an integrated environment.
The industrial control system helps in four main ways:
- Increased rate and productivity due to automation of the production process and improved problem-solving based on data from the factory floor;
- Decreased costs and reduced waste due to the automation of certain work e.g. manual gathering of data, prevention of accidents and enhanced tools for continuous process improvement;
- Improved quality by detecting and preventing defects, alarming and monitoring;
- Increased flexibility through real-time production data, recipe management and easier communication between machines, workers and systems.
We have engineering experience in the fields of industrial automation, electronics, software development, power engineering and mechanical engineering. Furthermore, we have experience in business process analysis and project management. This allows us to execute non-standard engineering projects that demand an analytical understanding of the client’s needs, deep interdisciplinary knowledge, innovative thinking and special emphasis on quality.
SIVIKO WPO 630H2 is an Industry 4.0 enabled, automated wire pay-off machine, which offers cable manufactures high-speed, reliability and high safety standards in operations. It is the perfect fit for bobbin winders, take-up machines etc.
SIVIKO ACT 150 is an innovative automated cable tester that offers a reliable and convenient automated solution for cable manufacturers and distributors that want to ensure the quality of their products by running in-house electric tests for active resistance, withstand voltage and location of eventual faults.
We design machine vision systems that can be complemented by our solutions for non-standard industrial automation, industrial control systems and industrial robots. This allows us to solve more complex problems. Machine vision has four main applications in the industry:
- Guidance – accurate localization of position and orientation of a part in 2D and 3D space and targeting robots or machines to them;
- Identification – vision enable technologies to read codes and alphanumeric characters;
- Gauging – measuring distances and locations to assess specification
- Inspection – identifying defects, irregularities and other manufacturing flaws
Laurel Electronics, Inc.
designs and manufactures electronic instruments for industrial measurement, control and networking. Its panel meters, electronic counters and transmitters can be networked via RS485, USB or Ethernet using the Modbus protocol and set the standard of the industry with technical features and performance. The digital panel meters and transmitters have many different applications:
is a manufacturer of high-quality measuring instruments for power generation and telecommunications sectors. There are the following categories:
- Multifunction electrical installations meters
- Insulation resistance meters
- Short circuit loop measurement
- Earth resistance and resistivity meters
- RCD meters
- Thermal imagers and pyrometers
- UV camera
- Leakage current alarms
- Low resistance measurements
- Location of cords and cables fault detection
- Illuminance measurement
- Power quality analysis (PQA)
- Safety of electrical equipment
- Laboratory equipment
- Voltage testers
- Clamp meters
- Electrical installation testers
designs, manufactures and markets innovative electronic devices for the process control industry, including signal conditioners/transmitters, signal converters, transmitters, isolators, digital indicators and alarms. Their portfolio constitutes of:
- In Head Temperature Transmitters
- Temperature Transmitters, Other Packages
- Rail Mounted Temperature Transmitter
- Powered Signal Conditioners, Trip Amplifiers, Splitter and Calculators
- Loop Powered Isolators, Converters, Splitters
- Exia, Exd Hazardous Area Products
- Loop Powered Indicators, Panel, Surface or Sensor Mounted
- Panel Meters
- Battery Powered Process Indicators with Alarm, Data Logging and Messaging
- Pressure Transmitters and Battery Powered Pressure Indicators with Data Logging, Alarm and Messaging
- Humidity Transmitters and Humidity Indicator with Data Logging, Alarm and Messaging
- Infrared Temperature Sensor
- Wireless Temperature Transmitter